Below we would like to give you some important information and answer to your occurent questions concerning our transfer service!
- Airport Transfer Service: - one-way transport from airport to choosen destination or from point of departure to airport. Our company only takes individual transports in the following vehicle categories: taxi (4 persons), minibus-taxi (8 persons), minibus (18 persons) and bus (49 persons).
- Intercity Transfer: - one-way transport from a settlement to choosen destination. Our company only takes individual transports. We always ensure you the vehicle that conforms to the number of passangers.
- Shared (Collective) transfers: - we do not operate shared transfers! In case of this type of transport the traveller people don’t know each other. The arrival and departing times are often different, so the passengers might need to wait for a long, many times the car needs to take circuit way to pick up someone in an other place. The travel might become inconvenient, the luggages might be lost.
- Low cost transfer: - is a special service offering private transfer with drivers specialized in the door-to-door transport of passengers between cities, airports and hotels or private addresses. You don't have to pay anything before arriving, you will pay the total transfer amount directly to the driver in cash.
- Wich airports? - We offer airport trasfer from/to Hungary to the following airports:
Budapest BUD, Balaton - Heviz Airport Sármellék, Vienna (Schwechat) VIA, Bratislava (M. R. Štefánik Airport), Graz Airport, in categories: Taxi(4+1), minibus (8+1), minibus (18+1), bus (49+1).
- Between wich cities in Hungary? from-, or to Budapest, Miskolc, Debrecen, Nyíregyháza, Szeged, Pécs, Győr, Székesfehérvár, Veszprém, Kaposvár, Zalaegerszeg, Sopron, Eger, Szolnok stb.) Holiday resorts: Budapest and region, The Danube Bend (Esztergom, Visegrád, Szentendre), Lake Balaton: (Siófok, Tihany, Balatonfüred, Keszthely, Hévíz etc.). - to-, or from Cities, airports in Europe: Vienna (Wien), Graz, Klagenfurt, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Linz, Bratislava, Prag, Brno, Warsaw, Munich (München), Berlin, Stuttgart, Ulm, Köln, Bonn, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Kolozsvár, Targu Mures, Brasov, Bukarest, Belgrad etc.
- Airport transfer rates: - we offer you airport transfer on fixed price even if you want to take individual transport. All costs and taxes included in the transfer prices. The official currency of Hungary is the Hungarian Forint (HUF). The daily EURO - price depend on the EURO - HUF exchange rate. If your plain has a delay our driver will wait without extra fee. (If we are not informed previously about the delay, the awaiting needs to be paid after the firs hour.)
- Available vehicle categories for airport transfer: - taxi (4 persons), minibus-taxi (8 persons), minibus (18 persons), bus (49 persons). Our cars are in accordance with the latest technical, safety and aestethic requirements of the market and equipped with air condition and navigation system as well.
- Our drivers: Many of them speak foreign language very well, and all of them are able to communicate on different languages (english, german, russian, italian, etc.).
- How will you find your transfer in the airport? - Our drivers always wait for the passangers in the terminal’s meeting point with a A4 format plate with the passanger’s name on it. In case you do not find your transfer at the given place, please call the following number for help, that can be called in english, in 24 hours a day! ***** Siofok Transfer hotline in english: +36 30 9366 966*****
- In case your lagguage has lost in the airport or didn’t arrived with your plane: - please inform our colleque on the phone number above, that you arrived.
- How to pay? - The price of the transfer must be paid in cash money directly to the driver. You may pay in HUF or EUR as well. The driver gives you the invoice of the service.